Real Estate:Sell Real Estate Note
Sell Mortgage Note
Land Contract Buyout
Other Cash Flows:Cash Flow Note Buyer
Sell Your Note Today:FREE Price Quote
Sell Your Real Estate Note and Have Needed Cash on Hand Instead of WaitingIf you are looking to sell real estate note, you're probably in need of cash for a new investment, a payment or a special purchase. Whatever the case may be, it is crucial that you find a reputable note buyer, someone with extensive experience that you can trust to execute the sale properly and give you the money that you deserve. These days note buyers are just a click away; you just have to know where to find them.
Many people who sell real estate notes go into the process blindly, not knowing what to look for and ultimately getting less than they deserve for their notes. Others are not aware that they can sell just a percentage of the note, called a partial, rather than the entire note. This allows you to receive a lump sum for a certain number of payments. For example, if you are receiving $50,000 over 10 years, you can sell a portion of the payments, say $10,000 worth, and continue to receive the rest of the payments.
There are many different ways to sell real estate note, so don't let a buyer tell you you have to sell the entire note...that's simply not true. Although it will often yield high payments, there are many advantages to retaining some of the note. On the other hand, selling off the note in its entirety is also an option to consider as well. An experienced, reputable buyer will explain all of your options.
So you've decided to sell a real estate note, so what should you look for in a buyer?
1. Don't be afraid to ask questions. A reputable buyer will be more than happy to answer any questions you have and let you know what your options are when it comes to selling your note. Choose the option that makes the most sense for you.
2. Ask the buyer how long they have been in the business, how many transactions they have done. Chances are if someone has been doing this a long time they know what they are doing.
3. When you sell real estate notes, you should not have to pay any initial fees, points, closing costs or anything else. Everything should be including in the price you are getting paid for the full or partial note.
4. Everything should be in writing so you know exactly what you're agreeing to. If upon reading the agreement you don't understand one or more of the terms, feel free to ask for clarification.
5. The most important thing when you sell a real estate note is to go with your gut. You should feel comfortable with the note buyer and with the entire process. If you get a bad vibe or the note buyer is unwilling to answer all of your questions or seems to be giving you conflicting information, don't go ahead with the sale. There are plenty of reputable, honest buyers out there that you can work with that will answer all of your questions and make you feel confident about the sale of your real estate note.
Now when it comes time to sell real estate note, at least you'll know what to look for. And remember, money now is always worth more than money later, so if you need cash, selling your note always makes sense.
Ready to sell your note? Just fill out the short form to the right and one of our experts will contact you via email or phone to see if we will be able to purchase your note.
Do you have a note to sell?
Our experts have researched dozens of top note buyers across the country to determine which are the very best.
In order to arrive at their top recommendation, they created a list of strict criteria which the company would have to meet. Only after meeting ALL of these criteria would a note buyer become a recommended resource for our visitors.
Here are the criteria they must meet:
* Extensive experience with note buying * Stellar reputation in the industry
* Excellent customer service * Repeat business and referrals
* Maximum prices for notes * Quick turnaround times
* Helpful staff * Qualified underwriting team
* Diversified services * Free preliminary valuations
We set the bar very high to ensure that the company we recommended would provide the very best service to our visitors.
What we found was some companies met most of the criteria, but did not meet a few important ones such as repeat business, competitive pricing or free valuations. Those are very important elements of the note buying process.
There was one company that did meet all (10) of the criteria outline above, along with a few additional criteria that we did not include. We were very impressed with what we found and can confidently recommend the company to our visitors.
If you are ready to sell your note just follow the link provided to fill out our secure request form, and a leading nationwide note buyer will call you and let you know your options.